357 total views, 1 views today
WebLogic NodeManager installNodeMgrSvc: The system cannot find the path specified
Today I have received a weird error while installing WebLogic Node Manager as a Windows service. When I run the installNodeMgrSvc.cmd from the command prompt, I received an error “The System cannot find the path specified” marked in the red box below. The script is not taking the path of file wlsvcX64.exe correctly. I mentioned it in the blue color arrow.
1. Open the file installNodeMgrSvc.bat file
2. Set the WL_HOME variable at the start of the script as shown below and save it.
Note: Adjust the WL_HOME path with your WebLogic Home path
3. Run installNodeMgrSvc again
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- How to encode and decode base64Binary datatype in Oracle BPEL - December 11, 2017
- How to Read a File using Oracle BPEL File Adapter Example - December 11, 2017
- How to write a File using Oracle BPEL File Adapter Example - December 10, 2017