WebLogic NodeManager installNodeMgrSvc: The system cannot find the path specified
Today I have received a weird error while installing WebLogic Node Manager as a Windows service. When I run the installNodeMgrSvc.cmd from the command prompt, I received an error “The System cannot find the path specified” marked in the red box below. The script is not taking the path of file wlsvcX64.exe correctly. I mentioned it in the blue color arrow.
1. Open the file installNodeMgrSvc.bat file
2. Set the WL_HOME variable at the start of the script as shown below and save it.
Note: Adjust the WL_HOME path with your WebLogic Home path
3. Run installNodeMgrSvc again
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- P6 Progress Reporter completely integrated into P6 Team Member - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Professional for EPPM Popup 16.2 : The appropriate industry for your organization has not yet been select in admin preferences - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Background Job Error:Creating job Symon Failed to add Database Job, Check the settings table for valid interval values for dbms_scheduler - August 14, 2017