Unable to un-deploy library in WebLogic server
Today I tried to un-deploy a library in WebLogic server and it throws the following error.
weblogic.management.ManagementException: [Deployer:149001] [Version=1.0]” <YOUR LIBRARY NAME> exists for operation “undeploy”
I tried many possible ways to un-deploy the library like restart the servers, reboot the machine but nothing helpful.
Finally I Undeployed it using the following approach
- Stop all the servers, Admin & Managed servers
- Go to the <MW_HOME>\user_projects\domains\<DOMAIN_NAME>\config
- Open the file config.xml (Back up the file)
- Find your library by name , For example: MyCustomLib.jar
- Delete the library element in the file. From <library> to </library>
- Delete the jar file as mentioned in the <Source-Path>
- Restart the Admin and other servers
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- P6 Progress Reporter completely integrated into P6 Team Member - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Professional for EPPM Popup 16.2 : The appropriate industry for your organization has not yet been select in admin preferences - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Background Job Error:Creating job Symon Failed to add Database Job, Check the settings table for valid interval values for dbms_scheduler - August 14, 2017