Unable to un-deploy library in WebLogic server
Today I tried to un-deploy a library in WebLogic server and it throws the following error.
weblogic.management.ManagementException: [Deployer:149001] [Version=1.0]” <YOUR LIBRARY NAME> exists for operation “undeploy”
I tried many possible ways to un-deploy the library like restart the servers, reboot the machine but nothing helpful.
Finally I Undeployed it using the following approach
- Stop all the servers, Admin & Managed servers
- Go to the <MW_HOME>\user_projects\domains\<DOMAIN_NAME>\config
- Open the file config.xml (Back up the file)
- Find your library by name , For example: MyCustomLib.jar
- Delete the library element in the file. From <library> to </library>
- Delete the jar file as mentioned in the <Source-Path>
- Restart the Admin and other servers
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- Is it possible to logout Primavera P6 through SQL Query? - February 16, 2018
- How to Create Primavera P6 EPPM Database schemas in Microsoft SQL Server - February 15, 2018
- Configure Windows Firewall for Microsoft SQL Server 2017 – Part 4 - February 14, 2018