Oracle WebLogic with Coherence installation on Windows– 11G (10.3.6)
Oracle WebLogic is a J2EE server which allows us to deploy java builds like jar, war, ear etc . It supports clustering, Load balancer, JMS, JNDI and more.
Oracle Coherence is a java based In-Memory data grid solution, supports high availability, less response time, information reliability and more.
This section we explain how to of Oracle WebLogic with coherence installation on Windows OS. Let’s begin the installation process
Download and install JDK 6 Update 40 or later (64 Bit)
Download WebLogic with Coherence – 11G
1. Go to the Oracle WebLogic Download URL , Scroll to the bottom, and download the Generic. A jar file will get downloaded similar to wls1036_generic.jar. Save this file in a folder.
Install WebLogic with Coherence – 11G
1. Open a command prompt, go to the downloaded WebLogic location, run <JDK_HOME>\bin\java -jar <WEBLOGIC_JAR>
c:\jdk1.7.0_80\bin\java.exe -jar wls1036_generic.jar
2. Click Next
3. Select ‘Create a new Middleware Home‘, Input location to install and Click Next
4. Input Oracle support credentials if you have one for updates or uncheck the check box and click next
5. Click Next
6. Accept the JDK home and click Next
7. This screen you found Oracle
WebLogic server directory and Oracle Coherence directory. Click Next
8. Click Next
9. Installation in progress
10. Click Done
Open the WebLogic Installation directory
11. Open the WebLogic directory mentioned in Step3
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- P6 Progress Reporter completely integrated into P6 Team Member - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Professional for EPPM Popup 16.2 : The appropriate industry for your organization has not yet been select in admin preferences - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Background Job Error:Creating job Symon Failed to add Database Job, Check the settings table for valid interval values for dbms_scheduler - August 14, 2017