How to Uninstall WebLogic 11G (10.3.6)
In this section, we walk through how to uninstall WebLogic 11G.
If you looking to remove 12C version then follow the link how to unintsall WebLogic 12C
1. Login into WebLogic console and stop all the servers if it running already.
2. Go into MW_HOME\utils\uninstall directory and execute the uninstall script
On Window: MW_HOME\utils\uninstall\uninstall.exe
On Unix: MW_HOME\utils\uninstall\uninstall.sh
From My Window:
3. The uninstaller wizard opens on the screen. Click Next
4. Select the check boxes and click Next
5. The uninstaller will remove the files from WebLogic
6. Click Done
7. Delete the directory manually from the file explorer
8. Open the inventory.xml from Oracle inventory and remove the line of Middleware Home.
On Windows: C:\Program Files\Oracle\Inventory\ContentsXML/inventory.xml
On Unix: /etc/oraInst.loc/ContentsXML/inventory.xml
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- JSF Login Logout Form Authentication Example - October 16, 2017
- How to Bookmark URL in JSF using GET method and ViewParam – example - October 14, 2017
- JSF Dynamic Navigation and how to use wildcard in navigation - October 12, 2017