How to Uninstall WebLogic 11G (10.3.6)
In this section, we walk through how to uninstall WebLogic 11G.
If you looking to remove 12C version then follow the link how to unintsall WebLogic 12C
1. Login into WebLogic console and stop all the servers if it running already.
2. Go into MW_HOME\utils\uninstall directory and execute the uninstall script
On Window: MW_HOME\utils\uninstall\uninstall.exe
On Unix: MW_HOME\utils\uninstall\uninstall.sh
From My Window:
3. The uninstaller wizard opens on the screen. Click Next
4. Select the check boxes and click Next
5. The uninstaller will remove the files from WebLogic
6. Click Done
7. Delete the directory manually from the file explorer
8. Open the inventory.xml from Oracle inventory and remove the line of Middleware Home.
On Windows: C:\Program Files\Oracle\Inventory\ContentsXML/inventory.xml
On Unix: /etc/oraInst.loc/ContentsXML/inventory.xml
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- P6 Progress Reporter completely integrated into P6 Team Member - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Professional for EPPM Popup 16.2 : The appropriate industry for your organization has not yet been select in admin preferences - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Background Job Error:Creating job Symon Failed to add Database Job, Check the settings table for valid interval values for dbms_scheduler - August 14, 2017