Creating Repository on CollabNet SVN
This section we walk through about creating repository on CollabNet Subversion.
CollabNet SVN Server must be installed before proceed to create a repository in SVN. Follow the link CollabNet Installation for installation instruction.
Create a Repository
1. Log in to the administration URL http://localhost:3343/csvn/login/auth and log in using your admin password, default is admin/admin
2. Click the link Repositories
3. Click the button Create
4. Give a name and click Create
5. The repository is created on SVN server and the following wizard appears on the screen
6. Now go to the SVN repository URL to test the repository. By Default, the SVN URL for CollabNet edge is http://localhost:18080/svn/ and credentials are admin/admin
Many IDE’s supports to connect and operate with the SVN. Here below I’m mentioning some of the Java IDE’s
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- P6 Progress Reporter completely integrated into P6 Team Member - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Professional for EPPM Popup 16.2 : The appropriate industry for your organization has not yet been select in admin preferences - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Background Job Error:Creating job Symon Failed to add Database Job, Check the settings table for valid interval values for dbms_scheduler - August 14, 2017