CollabNet SVN Installation
Collabnet Subversion Edge (Download SVN Server for Windows, registration required to download CollabNet software)
1. Double-click the downloaded executable file
2. The installer wizard opens on the screen, Click Next to continue
3. Read and Click Next
4. Choose a location where your SVN software files want to locate
5. Click Install to begin the installation
6. Click Finish to complete installation
7. The Collabnet SVN will open on the browser
Access SVN Repository
8. Soon the consoles status will change to Ready status
9. Click the SVN hosting URL http://localhost:3342/csvn in the browser. You will end up with the CollabNet administration login screen.
Username & Password: admin/admin
10. The SVN is down for the first time, Click the button START to start the SVN.
11. The SVN status will change into UP and displays the SVN URL. The below two URL will navigate to SVN repository
12. Go to the SVN URL http://localhost:18080/svn and log in using admin/admin
13. You will get access to the repositories
Administration URL: http://localhost:3343/csvn
Parent SVN Repository URL: http://localhost:18080/svn/
Browse SVN repository: http://localhost:18080/viewvc
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂