This account has been locked. Please contact your System Administrator
Error Message: The login failed. This account has been locked. Please contact your System Administrator
Cause of the issue: User tried to login into P6 with incorrect password for five times. Due to this, the account gets locked, and he should wait for one hour to try again.
Login to P6 web with super user account like admin
- Go to Administrator >> User Sessions (As shown below)
3. Click the Reset button against the user you want to release the lock as shown below
Modify the LockOut Settings:
You are the system administrator of the P6 and want to configure the lockout settings.Follow the points to do this
1. Login to your P6 adminconfig wizard, that is http://<hostname:port>/p6/action/adminconfig
2. Expand your p6 configuration >> Database >> User Security. The two parameters control the lockout setting. Modify this values and click ‘Save Changes’ button
Tips for adminconfig lockout settings:
Click 3 times to edit a value
Put 0 in Login Lockout Count to remove the Lockout feature completely
- The p6 application server should be restarted for this changes takes effect
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂