Primavera P6 Error: Unable to resolve privileged username and password
I have received the following error while opening the Primavera P6 admin config wizard (adminpv.cmd).
Com.primacvera.PhoenixExeptionL Unable to resolve Privileged username and password
ORA-01017: invalid username/password: login denied
Error from the Command Prompt:
Primavera P6 stores the private database credential in an encrypted format in a table. Sometimes the password might get corrupted and we need to re-update the password using the p6 utility databaselogins.bat. Follow the steps for how to update the PRIVUSER password:
1. Go to your <P6Home>\database\p6 , Double click the databaselogins.bat
2. Input your Primavera database schema details and click Next
3. Select the private username, update the password with an old or new password. Click update and Ok. Now, check run the adminpv.cmd and check it allows you to log-in with the PRIVUSER password.
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- Is it possible to logout Primavera P6 through SQL Query? - February 16, 2018
- How to Create Primavera P6 EPPM Database schemas in Microsoft SQL Server - February 15, 2018
- Configure Windows Firewall for Microsoft SQL Server 2017 – Part 4 - February 14, 2018