Primavera P6 Error: An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again.
I have received the following error while accessing the EPS page in the Primavera P6. The solution mentioned below is worked on my machine so if it does not work for you then simply remove the solution and restart the servers.
Error in the Browser: An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again.
Error in P6 HTML Log: Could not commit with auto-commit set on
Received the following error in the P6WebAccess.html file.
Error: java.sql.SQLException: Could not commit with auto-commit set on
Setting the following JAVA_OPTIONS resolved this issue;
If you deployed the P6 only in Admin Server:
- Open your Domain_Home\p6 >> Edit the startWeblogic.cmd and set the VM Option -Doracle.jdbc.autoCommitSpecCompliant=false >> Restart the AdminServer
If you deployed the P6 in Managed servers:
- Login to WebLogic console >> Click on your managed servers where p6 is desploed>> Select Server start >> Set the VM Argument -Doracle.jdbc.autoCommitSpecCompliant=false >> Restart the AdminServer and Managed Servers
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- Is it possible to logout Primavera P6 through SQL Query? - February 16, 2018
- How to Create Primavera P6 EPPM Database schemas in Microsoft SQL Server - February 15, 2018
- Configure Windows Firewall for Microsoft SQL Server 2017 – Part 4 - February 14, 2018