How to reset your forgotten Primavera P6 user password using database query
Follow this example to reset your Primavera P6 admin user password using a database query. The same solution applies to reset any user in Primavera p6. Just replace ‘admin’ with your user_name in the query mentioned in Point 2.
Note: You need the ADMUSER schema access to reset Primavera P6 admin password
Reset Primavera P6 admin password
1. Log into admuser schema
2. Use the below SQL to set the password blank. Make sure to do the commit
update users set passwd = null where user_name = 'admin';
3. Log in to Primavera P6 with an empty password; No restart required.
4. Change the password after logging in to P6 by click on the Administrator >> User Administration >> Users >> <Select User> >> Change Password
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- How to add a catch block on Oracle BPEL - July 8, 2018
- How to Pass array of strings to a Field in Oracle BPEL - July 7, 2018
- Oracle BPEL For Each Activity Example - July 7, 2018