211 total views, 5 views today
How to export and import Primavera Visualizer Layouts
Primavera Visualizer provides a way to export and import layouts in the Manage Layout dialog box. Using this, we can migrate the layouts easily from one environment to another.
1) Open Primavera Visualizer >> Click on the More button and select Manage
2) The Manage Layouts Window appears. Select the Layouts you wish to export >> Select the Export button to export it. The file will be saved as LAYOUT_NAME.vlf. You can send this VLF file to other user so he can import it to his visualizer.
- Use the import button to import a layout
We can export or import multiple visualizer layouts using CTRL and SHIFT keys
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- How to encode and decode base64Binary datatype in Oracle BPEL - December 11, 2017
- How to Read a File using Oracle BPEL File Adapter Example - December 11, 2017
- How to write a File using Oracle BPEL File Adapter Example - December 10, 2017