143 total views, 3 views today
How to enable Daylight Savings in Primavera P6 EPPM and P6 Professional
In this section, I have explained how to enable Daylight Savings in Primavera P6 EPPM and P6 Professional.
Version Used: P6 17.7
Enable DayLight Saving on Primavera P6 EPPM:
1. Log in to Primavera P6 as Admin Super User >> Go to Admin config. The URL would be like below
2. Expand the P6 configuration used by P6 and others >> Application and set Ignore Daylight Savings Time to False like below
Note: You need to triple click to make the value editable.
3. Restart the Weblogic Admin and Managed servers
Enable Daylight Saving in Primavera P6 Professional
1. Go to P6Home\p6 and double click on the adminpv.cmd; Input your Primavera P6 PRIVUSER schema username and password. The P6 admin config will appear like above. Expand the P6 config, Applications and set ignore Daylight Savings Time to False.
Note: This option is also available for Primavera P6 EPPM
2. Restart Primavera P6 Professional. That’s it.
My thought: Oracle keeps on replacing Java applets from Primavera P6 to standard HTML view. The P6 admin config is one that requires applet to run from Web. I suspect, In the future P6 release Oracle inserts this future under P6 Web >> Administrator >> Application Settings
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- How to encode and decode base64Binary datatype in Oracle BPEL - December 11, 2017
- How to Read a File using Oracle BPEL File Adapter Example - December 11, 2017
- How to write a File using Oracle BPEL File Adapter Example - December 10, 2017