11 total views, 4 views today
Uninstall Oracle XE 11G database on Windows.
In this section, I have explained how to Uninstall Oracle Xe 11G database on Windows machine.
1. Close any existing database connection if opened already
2. Stop the Oracle XE database services in Windows Services if it is running
3. Close all the folders
Deinstall Oracle XE Database:
1. Open your Windows Control Panel >> select Add or Remove Programs >> Oracle Database 11g Express Edition >> Click Uninstall >> Click Next >> Click Finish
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- JSF Login Logout Form Authentication Example - October 16, 2017
- How to Bookmark URL in JSF using GET method and ViewParam – example - October 14, 2017
- JSF Dynamic Navigation and how to use wildcard in navigation - October 12, 2017