Uninstall Oracle XE 11G database on Windows.
In this section, I have explained how to Uninstall Oracle Xe 11G database on Windows machine.
1. Close any existing database connection if opened already
2. Stop the Oracle XE database services in Windows Services if it is running
3. Close all the folders
Deinstall Oracle XE Database:
1. Open your Windows Control Panel >> select Add or Remove Programs >> Oracle Database 11g Express Edition >> Click Uninstall >> Click Next >> Click Finish
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- P6 Progress Reporter completely integrated into P6 Team Member - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Professional for EPPM Popup 16.2 : The appropriate industry for your organization has not yet been select in admin preferences - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Background Job Error:Creating job Symon Failed to add Database Job, Check the settings table for valid interval values for dbms_scheduler - August 14, 2017