37 total views, 16 views today
How to install Oracle 11G database client on Windows 10
1. Download Oracle client from here. Read and Accept the license agreement and click the link under ‘Oracle Database 11g Release 2 Client (184.108.40.206.0) for Microsoft Windows (x64) ‘
2. Enter your Oracle credentials and click Sign in. The download begins immediately.
3. Unzip the downloaded file and run the file setup.exe under directory client
4. Click Yes.
5. Select the option you require for your system. I selected the option ‘Administrator’ because it includes all the Oracle database client features. Click Next
6. Move your language to right, by default it English. Click Next to continue
7. Select the path to store the Oracle software file or accept the default location (c:\app). Click Next
8. Click Finish to start the installation.
9. The installation starts to progress. Click Allow access if it prompts.
10. Click Close to complete the installation.
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂