Oracle ADF Tutorial (12C)
ADF stands for Application Development Framework is a J2EE framework to develop Enterprise level applications. Using ADF,
- Developer can develop Web, Mobile and Desktop applications declarative.
- ADF follows MVC architecture.
- ADF Task flow is used to create Page Navigation
- ADF can be reused. For Example: We can export the ADF View project into a jar file and it will be used in another application
- JSF is used to design web pages. ADF has many UI components like text field, table, icon etc. For example We can create a UI table with filter by simply drag and drop the UI components into a JSF page
- ADF supports AJAX
- ADF supports Data visualization components. It supports all types of charts, graphs, and maps.
In this ADF Tutorial section, I have covered creating a web application using ADF.
Setup the Environment
1. How to install JDeveloper – JDeveloper is an IDE from Oracle used to create ADF application
About Integrated WebLogic server
Setup HR Schema in WebLogic
ADF and Groovy
ADF Exceptional Handling
ADF UI Components
ADF Library Jar file
ADF Task Flow
ADF DVT Component
Errors and Troubleshooting
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- P6 Progress Reporter completely integrated into P6 Team Member - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Professional for EPPM Popup 16.2 : The appropriate industry for your organization has not yet been select in admin preferences - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Background Job Error:Creating job Symon Failed to add Database Job, Check the settings table for valid interval values for dbms_scheduler - August 14, 2017