How to drop FMW schemas using RCU?
RCU is a graphical user interface used to create, manage and drop Fusion Middleware schemas in Oracle, MS SQL server etc. I have Oracle Identity Manager schemas installed on my local Oracle database I explained how to drop these schemas using RCU.
Repository Creation Utility
Drop Schemas using Repository Creation Utility
1. Unzip the RCU zip file in a folder
2. Run the rcu.bat from rcuHome\bin directory
3. The RCU wizard appears on the screen, Click Next
4. Enable Drop & click Next
5. Enter the database details (SYSDBA) where FMW schemes has created
6. Click Ok for the popup
7. The FMW schemas that created previously using RCU will show on the drop down. Select the one that you want to remove. The schemas will get selected automatically. Click Next
8. I have selected my IDM schemas (DEV1). Click Next
9. Click Ok for the pop-up
10. Click Ok again
11. Click Next
12. Click Drop
12. A wizard open and the schemas get dropped one by one
13. Click Close once every schemes dropped successfully
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind (see all)
- Primavera Error: The database is not setup to use the authentication mode selected: WebSSO:LDAP - June 22, 2017
- Primavera P6 professional Login alert box:The database has not been configured to run background jobs. To correct this error contact your system administrator - June 22, 2017
- How to integrate Oracle BI Publisher and LDAP in WebLogic server - June 21, 2017