BI Publisher tab is not displaying in MS Word
Sometimes the BI Publisher tab not visible on the browser even though we installed the BI Publisher Word plugin tool correctly . I followed the blow approach to enable the BI Publisher tab on the word. It works for me most of the times.
1. Go to the BI Publisher installation directory and go to DotNetInstallFiles. Double click on the setup.exe
2. Click on Next
3. Click on Next
4. Click on Next
5. Click close to Finish the setup
6. Close and reopen the MS Word document & check the tab BI Publisher is visible as like below
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- How to increase the session timeout in Primavera P6 EPPM - February 28, 2018
- About Primavera P6 Jobs, P6 Job Server and P6 Services.jar - February 25, 2018
- Is it possible to logout Primavera P6 through SQL Query? - February 16, 2018