How to install OBIEE 12C NodeManager as Windows Service
In my previous post, I have explained step by step installation of OBIEE 12C on Windows machine. In this section, I detailed how to install OBIEE 12C node manager as Windows service. By doing this, we don’t need to start the Node Manager whenever the machine rebooted.
Note: The Node Manager is a WebLogic Machine
To Install OBIEE 12C Node Manager as Windows Service
1. Go to your <BI_DOMAIN_HOME>\bin directory, edit the installNodeMgrSvc.Cmd file set your DOMAIN_HOME property to your BI DOMAIN HOME. Don’t copy till bin directory
2. Open a command prompt in Administrative mode
2. Go to your BI Domain Home \ bin directory and run the command installNodeMgrSvc.cmd . Make sure you receive a successful Windows service creation message at the end of the command prompt
3. Open your Windows services, use the start /stop/ restart to control the Windows Node Manager service
How to Uninstall the Node Manager Windows service when it no longer needed
4. Stop the Windows Node Manager Service (Step 3), Open a command prompt as Administrator, and issue command ‘sc delete <SERIVICE_NAME>‘ like below
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- P6 Progress Reporter completely integrated into P6 Team Member - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Professional for EPPM Popup 16.2 : The appropriate industry for your organization has not yet been select in admin preferences - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Background Job Error:Creating job Symon Failed to add Database Job, Check the settings table for valid interval values for dbms_scheduler - August 14, 2017