249 total views, 10 views today
How to configure in BI Publisher scheduler
1. Login into BI Publisher as BI Administrator. The default URL is http://HOST:PORT/xmlpserver
2. Click on the Administrator & click Scheduler configuration. Click on Scheduler Configuration under System Maintenance
3. Configure a shared folder location if your BI Publisher is deployed in a cluster. Click on the Test Connection & Test JMS and make sure the connection is successful.
4. Click on the Scheduler Diagnostic tab and make sure there are no warning and error messages
We are done configuring BI Publisher Scheduler . You need to setup at least one BI Publisher Delivery method before start scheduling a report job
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- How to encode and decode base64Binary datatype in Oracle BPEL - December 11, 2017
- How to Read a File using Oracle BPEL File Adapter Example - December 11, 2017
- How to write a File using Oracle BPEL File Adapter Example - December 10, 2017