The Server Instance cannot be started because the IntegratedWebLogicServer Domain was not built successfully.
You might receive the following error while starting the integrated WebLogic server in JDeveloper
Failed to get environment, environ will be empty: (0, ‘Failed to execute command ([\’sh\’, \’-c\’, \’env\’]): java.io.IOException: Cannot run program “sh”: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified’)
Error: ADRS_DOMAIN_PASSWORD environment variable not set.
The Jython module resides in the WebLogic server is supporting your operating system
- Go to the <ORACLE_HOME>\ wlserver\common\wlst\modules
- Unzip the jython-modules.jar file using jar -xvf jython-modules.jar ( Note: The jar file present under <JAVA_HOME>\bin )
- Open the file javashell.py under \lib directory in a notepad and go to line 145 .
Add your OS into the array _osTypeMap, For example, add Windows 10 in the array as shown below
5. Go Back to ..\wlst\modules folder, move the jython-modules.jar to a different folder and Package the jar file using the below command
jar -cvf jython-modules.jar Lib META-INF
6. Restart the integrated WebLogic server
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- JSF Login Logout Form Authentication Example - October 16, 2017
- How to Bookmark URL in JSF using GET method and ViewParam – example - October 14, 2017
- JSF Dynamic Navigation and how to use wildcard in navigation - October 12, 2017