The Server Instance cannot be started because the IntegratedWebLogicServer Domain was not built successfully.
You might receive the following error while starting the integrated WebLogic server in JDeveloper
Failed to get environment, environ will be empty: (0, ‘Failed to execute command ([\’sh\’, \’-c\’, \’env\’]): java.io.IOException: Cannot run program “sh”: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified’)
Error: ADRS_DOMAIN_PASSWORD environment variable not set.
The Jython module resides in the WebLogic server is supporting your operating system
- Go to the <ORACLE_HOME>\ wlserver\common\wlst\modules
- Unzip the jython-modules.jar file using jar -xvf jython-modules.jar
- Open the file javashell.py under lib directory in a notepad and go to line 145 .
Add your OS into the array _osTypeMap, For example, add Windows 10 in the array as shown below
5. Package the jar file using the below command
jar -cvf jython-modules.jar Lib META-INF
6. Restart the integrated WebLogic server
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- P6 Progress Reporter completely integrated into P6 Team Member - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Professional for EPPM Popup 16.2 : The appropriate industry for your organization has not yet been select in admin preferences - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Background Job Error:Creating job Symon Failed to add Database Job, Check the settings table for valid interval values for dbms_scheduler - August 14, 2017