7 total views, 1 views today
Passing Argument to Java in JDeveloper12C
1. Open Jdeveloper 12C and open Project
2. Click the arrow mark near by the PLAY icon as shown below and click Manage Run Configuration
3. Click the icon + to create new profile
4. Input a name and Click Ok
5. Select the created one and click Edit
6. Browse and select your Main java class in the Default Run Target and pass your java arguments in Program Arguments. Click Ok, Yes and Ok.
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- JSF Login Logout Form Authentication Example - October 16, 2017
- How to Bookmark URL in JSF using GET method and ViewParam – example - October 14, 2017
- JSF Dynamic Navigation and how to use wildcard in navigation - October 12, 2017