Passing Argument to Java in JDeveloper12C
1. Open Jdeveloper 12C and open Project
2. Click the arrow mark near by the PLAY icon as shown below and click Manage Run Configuration
3. Click the icon + to create new profile
4. Input a name and Click Ok
5. Select the created one and click Edit
6. Browse and select your Main java class in the Default Run Target and pass your java arguments in Program Arguments. Click Ok, Yes and Ok.
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- P6 Progress Reporter completely integrated into P6 Team Member - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Professional for EPPM Popup 16.2 : The appropriate industry for your organization has not yet been select in admin preferences - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Background Job Error:Creating job Symon Failed to add Database Job, Check the settings table for valid interval values for dbms_scheduler - August 14, 2017