99 total views, 9 views today
How to test your Webservice or WSDL URL in JDeveloper HTTP analyzer – SOAP Client
Oracle JDeveloper has a built-in tool called HTTP Analyzer. Using JDeveloper HTTP Analyzer, we can test and analyze our SOAP / REST web services. In this example, I have explained how to test a SOAP Webservice in this tool and I have used Primavera P6 web service for this purpose which uses Username Token authentication profile.
Thanks Rajnish for explaining this tool to me.
1. Open JDeveloper 12C, Click on Tools and Select HTTP Analyzer
2. The HTTP Analyzer opens in the bottom panel; Select the Create New Soap Request as shown below
3. Click the Select WSDL button and input your WSDL URL, Click Ok; This will load the list of operations from the WSDL
4. Select your WSDL Operation, Input your WSDL security under SOAP Headers (I used Username Token), Input your Request under Params, and Click Send Request; The Response comes on the right side of the screen which I showed in Green color. The code 200 means OK.
5. Click on the HTTP Content tab. You will see the complete response message on the right-hand side. Also, you can pass the Raw SOAP Message in the HTTP Content tab. Just make sure the XML namespace
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂