How to delete and recreate Integrated WebLogic Server Default Domain in JDeveloper?
Some times we may have a situation where the Integrated WebLogic server has problems to start, or it takes too long time to respond back. It is simple to recreate it than to troubleshoot. In this section, we explained on how to delete the Default Domain and recreate it.
Delete IntegratedWebLogic DefaultDomain
1. Open JDeveleoper, Open the Application Servers (Windows >> Application Servers )
2. Stop the server if it runs already. Right, click on the IntegratedWebLogicServer and Select Terminate Server Instance. Wait for the server to terminate
Note: If Terminate Server instance takes too much time to respond or if it hangs, then Close the JDeveloper, Open Windows Task Manager (CTRL+DEL+ALT) and kill the java process in the Process tab.
3. Right click on the IntegratedWebLogicServer and select Delete Default Domain
4.. Open Windows File >> Input %APPDATA%/Jdeveloper and hit enter. You will end with folder structure similar like below, Go into your system configuration
5. Delete the directory (DefaultDomain). That’s it. The default domain will be deleted neatly.
Create Default Domain
1. Open the JDeveloper, Open Application Server >> Right click on the IntegratedWebLogicServer >> Select Start Server Instance
2. Input password and select were Ok . That’s it. It takes some time to start
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- JSF Login Logout Form Authentication Example - October 16, 2017
- How to Bookmark URL in JSF using GET method and ViewParam – example - October 14, 2017
- JSF Dynamic Navigation and how to use wildcard in navigation - October 12, 2017