365 total views, 5 views today
Oracle WebLogic installation steps
Pre-Requisite: Weblogic installation requires Java to be installed on the system. Click here for java installation instruction.
1. Download Oracle WebLogic from here.
2. It will take you to Oracle login screen. Enter your Oracle credentials or create a new one in this screen, the download starts immediately
3. Unzip the downloaded file in a folder
4. Open command prompt as Windows administrator or a user having Regedit write permission, and go to the unzipped folder
5. Type the following in the command prompt,
java -jar fmw_220.127.116.11.0_wls.jar
c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_65\bin\java.exe -jar fmw_18.104.22.168.0_wls.jar
Note: The FILENAME is the file located in the unzipped location. At the time of your download, the file name may be different.
4. The WebLogic installer will open in the system
5. Choose the option and click Next
6. Enter Oracle installation directory where you want to locate the WebLogic software files
7. Choose ‘Weblogic Server’ and click Next
8. Click Next
9. Click Next
10. Enter the Oracle security credentials if you have one or uncheck the option as shown below and click Next
11. Click Yes
12. Click Install
13. Once all went successful, click Next
12. Click Finish to complete the installation.
13. The WebLogic installation files.
Click here for installing WebLogic Node Manager as Windows Service.
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂