Oracle Unified Directory Installation – Part I
In this section, we walk through on Oracle Unified Directory Installation. The Oracle Directory Services Manager (ODSM) is included in this pack; a graphical user interface used to configure directories, users, and groups.
You can skip the Pre-Requisites if you are continuing from Oracle Identity Manager Installation.
Oracle ADF Runtime– 188.8.131.52.0 (You can skip ADF Runtime if you already installed SOA or BPM on WebLogic)
Download Oracle Unified Directory:
1. Go to Unified Directory Download URL; Search for Oracle Directory Services Plus, Select a platform, Click Continue
2. Expand Oracle Directory Service Plus, Enable Oracle Unified Directory, Download Oracle Unified Directory
Oracle Unified Directory Installation
1. Unzip the downloaded zip file to a folder and run the setup.exe from Disk1\install\win64
2. Input the JDK Home directory
3. The installer opens on the screen. Click Next
4. Select an option and click Next
5. Click Next
6. It asks for your WebLogic home. Input the Weblogic Home and click Next
7. The installation will progress. Click Next and Finish to complete the installation.
8. The Unified directory in installed now. You will see a new folder in WebLogic home.
In my next post, I have covered Unified Directory Installation Part II. Please feel free to share your comments below
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂