401 Unauthorized Error When invoking a BPM Process Human Task when SSL and Load Balancer turned On
I have been working on an Oracle BPM process with Human Task as an initiator deployed in a BPM cluster. The SSL ports are enabled, and Load balancer pointed to the SSL ports. When I invoke the BPM process though individual server with-out SSL ports, the process invoked well and I could enter data in my Human Task and could complete the process. But If I invoke the same process though individual server with SSL port or via the Load balancer the Human Task throughs 401 Unauthorized Exception.
I didn’t have any clue how to resolve it, and I did plenty of time troubleshooting my code and SSL configurations on my WebLogic server, but nothing helped.
Finally, I found the below JVM parameter from Oracle DOC that did the wonder.
1. Open the <DOMAIN_HOME>\bin\startWeblogic.cmd (.sh on Linux) and add the above parameter in JAVA_OPTIONS as like below
2. Add the JVM option in SERVER_START parameter of all SOA SERVERS
3. That’s it. Restart the Admin and Managed servers and test the Human Task again.
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- How to add a catch block on Oracle BPEL - July 8, 2018
- How to Pass array of strings to a Field in Oracle BPEL - July 7, 2018
- Oracle BPEL For Each Activity Example - July 7, 2018