How to add a composite property in Oracle BPEL or BPM process at Runtime
The Fusion Middleware enterprise manager allow to edit the Oracle BPEL composite property at runtime. Here below are the instruction
1. Log in to WebLogic Enterprise Manager
2. Expand SOA >> soa-infra >> <YOUR_PARTITION> >> Click on the composite you want to edit
3. Click on the SOA Composite button >> Select the Service/Reference Properties >> Select the adapter you want to Edit
4. Click on the Properties tab >> Click on the button Add >> Click on the Search Icon and add the property. That’s it.
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- How to schedule a Oracle BPEL process using Oracle Enterprise Schedule Service - August 5, 2018
- How to install Oracle Enterprise Scheduler12C - August 5, 2018
- How to reset ADF input File component - August 5, 2018