Integrate ADF Utils (JSFUtil and ADFUtil) in ADFApplication
This section, we talk about integrating the ADFUtils java files in the ADF application.
1. Latest ADFUtil java classes (JSFUtil & ADFUtil) are present in the FusionOrderDemo application which is provided by Oracle . Download the FusionOrderDemo project from Oracle website
(OR) Click the ADFUtils to download as a zip file
Note: As you see in the below image or in the download page, the Jdeveloper version is old compared to the latest version (12C), so the ADF Utils classes are not 100% verified for the Jdeveloper version you are using.
2. Unzip the downloaded FusionOrderDemo application.
Get the ADFUtils.java from below location
Get the JSFUtils.java from below location
3. Place this two java files under the viewController src directory
4. Open the JSFUtil.java and fix the package
4. Open the ADFUtil.java and fix the package and import of JSFUtils
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂