ADF Train Task flow – example
Like a normal train has series of carriages, ADF Train has series of pages where the user can access each page one by one. In this example, I have shown an example of creating an ADF Train.
Download the full project ADF Train TaskFlow
ADF Train – Example Started
1. Create ADF Fusion web application: Click File, go to ‘New’, ‘Application’, Select ‘Fusion Web Application’. Input an application name and click the button Finish
2. Create a JSF page: Right click on the ‘Web-Content’ under ‘ViewController’, Select ‘Page’, Name it as ‘index.jsf’ and click the button Finish
3. Create ADF Train task flow: Right click on the ‘Web-INF’, Select ‘New’ and select ‘ADF Task Flow’. Make sure to select the check box ‘Create train’ as shown below and
4. Open the ADF Train task flow we just created, drop three view component to the train as shown below. ADF creates the chain between the view automatically for you. Default, the first view is the entry point for the ADF Train
5. Double click on each view component and create a jsff page
6. Open each JSFF page (view1.jsff, view2.jsff, view3.jsff) and drop a Train component. You must drop this train component on each page else it won’t allow a provision to navigate back or further.
Additionally, add whatever component you want on the page. For this example, I have added an output text on each page
7. Now, drop the ADF train task flow into the index.jsf page as a region activity and run the application
Running ADF Train on browser
By default, the view1 loaded on the screen
By Clicking on the center button, will load the view2
By clicking on the third button will load the view2
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- P6 Progress Reporter completely integrated into P6 Team Member - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Professional for EPPM Popup 16.2 : The appropriate industry for your organization has not yet been select in admin preferences - August 15, 2017
- Primavera P6 Background Job Error:Creating job Symon Failed to add Database Job, Check the settings table for valid interval values for dbms_scheduler - August 14, 2017