308 total views, 1 views today
ADF Table Pagination
ADF Table scroll property provides a declarative way to create pagination. In this example, we walk through about creating an ADF table pagination using JDeveloper 12C.
Download the project ADFTablePagination
ADF Table Pagination – example
1. Create ADF Fusion Web Application and Create a JSF page in view project
2. In the Model Project, Create EO, VO object for a table. I have used employee table in HR schema
3. Drop the view object from data control palette to the JSF page and choose table in the dialogue box. Click Ok in the popup .
4. Select the table component and ‘go to the properties’. Change the scrollPolicy to page as shown below
Note: Don’t surround your af:table component with a container has a Stretch Layout. For Example, pagination won’t work if you surround table with PanelStretchLayout
Go to the Bindings tab, right click on the iterator and select ‘go to properties’, Set a value in ‘RangeSize’ as shown below.
Now deploy the project in WebLogic, the page will open in the browser like below; The range size I’ve mentioned above is five, so the table displays five records. The pagination appears at the bottom of the page
The views expressed on this blog are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
Please feeling free to reach me on any comments and feedbacks you have. Would be more than glad to listen and reply 🙂
Latest posts by Govind
- How to encode and decode base64Binary datatype in Oracle BPEL - December 11, 2017
- How to Read a File using Oracle BPEL File Adapter Example - December 11, 2017
- How to write a File using Oracle BPEL File Adapter Example - December 10, 2017